12.13.2016

Store Statement: Gucci Tribute


The day has finally arrived! Tribute season! 

Mireia and I were craving for Tributes (as you can see in the last Sister Talking) and Stardoll responded kindly a few days later releasing Gucci Tribute. And I couldn't be more happy! If you had asked me which brands would I like to see tributed on Stardoll Gucci would have definitely been one of them. Now I can't wait to see with which designers they will surprise me next, because they have started STRONG!



The items and graphics in general are no disappointment. There are a lot of good and original pieces, I think they have made quite a good selection. I'm still a little sad that they haven't gone for the simple black version of the fur loafers, but nothing's perfect and everything else makes it up, specially the prizes, which are not as high as I was expecting after the general rise that has been going on lately. I also love the fact that they included a lot of iconic Gucci items: all the shoes, all the bags, the sunglasses, the red sweater, the cardigan... But if I had to make a top 5... This would be it:


And to finish this happily made Store Statement some inspiration brought to you by some of the amazing FM-Style members. Which reminds me...

APPLICATIONS FOR CYCLE 13 ON FM-STYLE ARE NOW OPEN!
Click HERE to join

In order of appearance: bornthiswaay wearing Gucci Inspired Cream Mini and Gucci Inspired Socks; aby400 wearing Gucci Inspired Socks; missiwantitall wearing Gucci Zebra Faux Fur Coat and Meeermer wearing Gucci Oversized Cardigan.

P.S: It seems that good news come in pairs today and a Christmas Gift-O-Meter has started! I really hope Mireia doesn't try to fool anybody (not even herself) by pretending she's going to review the Gift-O-Meter and end it in time, BUT it has some nice items (marked with a little gold star).


No comments:

Post a Comment