12.09.2016

Sister Talking: Where are my tributes?

Dear Judith,
I'm really pissed with Stardoll. Not only they didn't release a Christmas Calendar, which even if I don't buy everything is one of my favorite things ever. I love coming everyday opening one little window and having a little surprise every day until one of the best days of the year: Christmas! It's my favorite countdown. I love doing it with chocholate in real life (one day I will buy one of those calendars from make up brands where you have a little mini sample) and I used to love doing it here on Stardoll as well. But NOT this effing year, and usually (if I'm not wrong), at least one tribute should have come already, but here we are... waiting & waiting & waiting... Holiday Tributes are another one of my fave things on Stardoll. Why are they doing this to me? Why are they doing this to us? I don't understand it. They raise prizes and they don't even give us a Calendar or Tributes?

I guess eventually tributes will arrive, and I hope they are not crazy expensive as usual shops in Starplaza are getting, where you pay more than 20 stardollars for tees and like 15 stardollars for a lace around your neck. And that day, we will be here, writting Store Statements about them. Until now, I'll be here, complaining about everything and regretting buying stardollars for this Christmas. Luckily for me, I will use them on Cycle 13 on FM-Style, that in case you don't know... Spoiler Alert! CYCLE 13 is coming REALLY SOON! Check the tab under the banner "COMPETE" for more information about our club.

And well, what should I do while I wait for Tributes? Are they trying to make me buy pets with the new store from Pêt à Porter? I hope not.... And CHiMi? At least it is cheap, but instead of CHiMi, effing GiveMe MY TRIBUTES!!!! [In my spanish accent I would pronounce CHiMi like CheeMee, so it rhymes with GiveMe]

So, as CHiMi is still something, do you want to see what are my favorite shades? The shop is composed by three floors and in each floor there's a model of sunglasses in 8 available colors. This is my favorite color for my doll in each shape combined with a lipstick from Dot.

And yeah, this is what you do when you have a stardoll blog and you are bored and have some free time while you work. Hope you enjoy my rant and my combo of CHiMi + Dot.

Have a very nice weekend, and let's all pray for Tributes!

xx
Mireia

No comments:

Post a Comment