10.12.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: OCTOBER 2016 #2

Fallen Angel
14 SD




TIPS:
1. Jewellery can compliment any outfit! 
2. Be careful in mixing with silver! 
3. Don't wear it with a lot of other bracelets, it looks more elegant on its own. 

JUDITH:
I think it's a nice bracelet, it can look good and bring a nice touch to almost every outfit. I don't think it's worth 14SD though, it is a little bit too much for a simple bracelet for me, who I hardly ever wear bracelets. The problem it's not its simplicity but that I don't love it that much that I feel that I need it. So, I won't be buying this one.

About my outfit I must admit it was really hard to make an outfit out of a bracelet, which you can combine with anything. In the end I tried to go for a minimalistic but still luxurious outfit that gave a little bit of importance to the jewelry, which was in this case what had to catch the attention.

MIREIA: 
I won't buy either, it's too simple, I don't feel like I needed either. However, if you have the money, I think it brings a very glam touch to any outfit. 

I decided to create an outfit around it, playing with white and gold. However, I wanted some modern sporty touch to create some contrast (you have to know I love contrasts hehe), and that's what I went for adding the denim vest and sneakers. 


There isn't a Stadoll's Most Wanted Comp or Giveaway for this item, but you can share your outfits with this bracelet on the comments below and you can win a HotBuys of your choice provided by Jenna (emorox4eva) if you're chosen for our monthly HotBuys recap - Sharing HotBuys Style: October 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment