2.26.2016

Splendorous: Hair Trends Brought To You By Stardesigners

Stardoll do what they can trying to keep up with all the trends, including beauty trends. The opening of Tress Up came to delight us with beautiful hairs trendier and prettier than the ones we were so tired of seeing in the beauty parlor. However the trend game is fast and quick and leaves a gap of some hair trends that stardoll doesn't cover. Luckily for us, we can still get our hands on the latests coolest hairstyles thanks to some talented wig designers. And to make it even easier, here I am, to tell you where you can buy in stardoll the hairstyle you've been seeing so much on instagram.

  • Boxer Braids by MUNCHKIN_XD: Embraced by the clan Kardashian-Jenner and worn by probably every blogger/influencer (even Chiara Ferragni), here it is the last trend on braids. The wig comes in three parts: Head (89SD) and the two braids (78SD each), which makes a total of 245SD. For me it's quite a fortune but the truth is that the hairstyle is perfectly made.

  • Wet Hair by PATRONUS.: This wet hair effect has been going on for a while now but yet stardoll didn't think about giving the option of buying it, PATRONUS. did. I'm almost sure there are other versions of the hairstyle by other designers in different colours but I wasn't able to find any that was still available for sale. Anyway is not as if this one wasn't pretty enough... You can get the wig in her bazaar in just a single piece for 89SD.

  • Blonde Beach Waves by hannahjohns1: A.k.a the hair you wished you had every summer. This version by hannahjohns (former FM-Style contestant) is perfect in texture, colour, length... The wig is sold in three parts for a total amount of 271SD (83SD + 51SD + 83SD), another little fortune, but again quality is quality.

  • Half Up Bun by CandyAlize: This trend has been so difficult to find! Not because there weren't enough designs, but because for some unknown reason every beautiful wig of a half up bun that I found wasn't on sale or it was but under a long wait list of restocking that didn't give me any clue about the price. Believe me I tried. Then I found this version by CandyAlize and after all the research I made it was heaven! She sells the wig in two parts (83SD + 80SD) for a total amount of 163SD. And if you are interested some of the half up buns I found that I couldn't find out the price so I didn't use them for the post are on Sana_who_Sana and pepelepew presentations.

  • Grey Hair by Mirage.: One of the most popular hair trends in colouring has been (along with the fantasy colours I guess) grey. I must admit that I'm not that keen on it but when I see it in beautiful hairs they totally got me. Like this wig, that you can get for 166SD.


Hope this was helpful or at least enjoyable! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment