1.22.2016

Simulating: Peace Love Shea

Today I'm so happy with this simulating. Why? Easy! It's an outfit from my favorite blogger ever. I introduced myself on the fashion world with lookbook.nu, a website where you can upload your outfit and get "hypes". There, I discovered Cheyenne meets Chanel (aka Shea Marie). Her style was very festival-goer, hippy meets cool. I loved it and her blog was one of the firsts I started following. She changed her blog name to Peace Love Shea, that is her actual name, and I'm still there liking her pictures on Instagram and admiring her beauty and her lovely style that has changed and evolved so much, but only to get better (if it's even possible). So, in case you don't know her, yes, I'm talking about Shea Marie, commonly known as Peace Love Shea


If I'm not wrong (bloggers still don't have wikipedia pages) she's from California. She studied Communications and Journalism, and lives in Hollywood with her best friend, Caroline Vreeland (grand daughter of Diana Vreeland). 


Recently she wore a very casual outfit that we can imitate with current clothes of Starplaza. That's what the Simulating is all about. Check it out for yourselves, the only piece that you can not get (if you don't have it already), is this nice jacket from LE, but you can use another one easily and the outfit is still gorgeous. Believe me, I tried. ;)
PS. I am preparing other Simulatings (coming on the next two Fridays at 10.00 am - UCT time), but I'm publishing this one today because is the Chanel Tribute LAST CHANCE! So, in case you want to buy the boots... Get them while you can! I'm actually thinking about getting them after this post. Humm...

Top - Nelly.com
Jeans - Nelly.com
Shoes - Chanel Tribute
Jacket - Limited Edition
Bag - Royalty
Belt - Royalty

No comments:

Post a Comment