1.19.2016

Shopping: Christmas Gift-O-Meter (4/10)


Today is time to show you the fourth part of the Christmas Gift-o-meter. I don't want to bore you with this past Christmas thing, but as the clothes are still there and I want to finish this section I will continue doing it until the end. Hope you enjoy it!

Click on the images to view full size

For the 4th prize of the Gift-o-meter, we had to spend at least 60 SD. Then we got this beautiful jumpsuit, that despite is not ugly, I would have liked it even more if they had given us the pieces separately so we could combine them in any way we want. We still can do that, but it's more difficult because we have to cover other parts. 


So, covering the bottom part is almost impossible. You could only use wide leg pants (that have to be also very long, as the original jumpsuit) or a really long skirt. Oh, and it also has to be high-waisted. That being said, let me say that I've tried. Really hard. With almost all my entire wardrobe. I wanted to cover the pants and use the top, but it has not been possible. Then, I decided to create outfits from very different styles. The first outfit is a swede inspired one (like Task 3 from FM-Style), very sporty, very comfy, but elegant at the same time. For the second and third outfit I decided to go for really elegant outfits, to attend a fancy dinner or even a gala if you have a slutty-power-lesbian style as Jennifer Lawrence would say. On the second I covered the top part of the jumpsuit with some Underneath Stardoll pieces, and for the third one I used the jumpsuit as it is. Last but not least, for the forth outfit (there's an extra one this time, yay!) I used what Judith is wearing right now (thank you sis for making easier my job), which is something in the middle, more elegant than the first one, but less than the other two. A smart street style look. Hope you like them all! You can comment your favorite on the comments. ;) 



Outfit 1:
Blazer - Callies' Picks
Top - PPQ of Mayfair
Pants (originally a jumpsuit) - Special Offer
Sneakers - Original Future
Sunglasses - 9 to 5
Bag - Pretty n' Love

Outfit 2:
Top - Basics
Pants (originally a jumpsuit) - Special Offer
Belt - Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Clutch - Voile
Shoes - PPQ of Mayfair
Bracelet - Windows on the World
Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Necklace - Hot Hot Buys
Earring - Glam 'r us

Outfit 3:
Jumpsuit - Special Offer
Necklace - Dior Couture Tribute
Shoes - Pals
Clutch - Callie's Picks

Outfit 4 (by Judith_25):
Blouse - Bonjour Bizou
Belt - It Girls
Pants (originally a jumpsuit) - Special Offer
Clutch - Callie's Picks
Shoes - Nelly.com
Bracelet - Riviera
Earrings - Tingeling
Sunglasses - Bonjour Bizou



No comments:

Post a Comment