8.01.2015

Splendorous: 4 Different Ways to Use a Wig

I don't know if that happens to you, but I get tired of my wigs quickly. I don't have many, and lately I have been using hairs from the Beauty Parlor, but when I'm going to buy a wig I doubt a lot, because I know I will occasionally stop using it and they aren't cheap.

Some years ago I got this wonderful wig that my friend Cipria designed:


She was one of the first sponsors of FM-Style, and many winners from the initial cycles have been awarded with one of her wigs as a prize. I loved this black wig that reminds me of the Disney princess Pocahontas. I used it a lot, and then I started trying things on the Beauty Parlor that made me reinvent the wig and use it in even different ways. 

You can do that almost with any wig, as long as it's one similar to the default hair colors that you can use on the basic hair or the ones from Tress Up. Anyway, here we go. You just need to experiment, try and move, and add some extra pieces sometimes to cover empty spaces... It's all trial and error. 

No comments:

Post a Comment