7.26.2015

Store Statement: RIO

A new floor of Rio came out a few days ago. I have to say that I usually don't like RIO items but this release wasn't as bad. There are a lot of sparkly items (as always) but there are also cool pieces that can make really good outfits. Take a look at the new stuff!


So when I took a look to the collection the items that caught my eye were these:

But I have to say that after seeing many people wearing the leather flared pants I end up loving those too. And there's also a Elie Saab SS15 inspired gown, although I didn't add it to my favourites (even though I looove Elie Saab) because I don't usually wear gowns on Stardoll, they leave you very little freedom to style it originally, you can just add a clutch and jewelry. 

Dress: Rio; Belt: Royalty; Shoes: PPQ Cream Label

My idea was to post some outfits of great stylists out there wearing the new items but after a lot of time I had only spotted the amazing outfit of the FM-Style cycle 9 winner: baby_lush11. So I ended up making the outfits myself and here's what came out!


Left Outfit
Top - Balmain Tribute
Jacket - Voile
Pants - RIO
Shoes - The Jet Set
Fanny Pack - Royalty

Middle Outfit
Swimsuit - Riviera
Skirt - RIO
Necklace - RIO
Belt - Wild Candy
Shoes - PPQ Cream Label
Clutch - Nelly.com

Right Outfit
Sweater - Original Future
Shorts - RIO
Kimono - Nelly.com
Bag - Nelly.com
Sandals - The Jet Set



No comments:

Post a Comment