7.24.2015

Sisters' Style: Nelly Square Neck Scubba Dress


Here I am again, writing my favorite section, the one we do together and the one that characterizes this blog. So, I bought this dress a long time ago (as the majority of my closet, because now I'm kind of broke) but never wore it before. Those type of clothes are the ones that I love styling for the Sisters' post, as I force myself to do it and I see how Judith does it.

I chose to combine the dress with black at the moment I saw Judith wearing the "Chelsea belt" from It Girls when she came into my suite. At first I wanted to cover the low part of the dress and use it as a top, because I love the upper part so much. But then I saw this fringed skirt and when I accidentally put it under the dress it looked so good (in my humble opinion) that I had to continue the outfit like that. So I just completed the outfit with some accesories and... done! 

Judith instead, went for the opposite: white. Maybe she did it on purpose, maybe don't (we will never know), but the thing is that she had the idea of adding some green touches that I would have never thought that I would like with pink. Her outfit represents her style very well actually, elegant but with a distintive touch with those green details. 

Which outfit do you prefer? Have you styled this dress sometime? Let us know on the comment section! :)

Mirdith
Dress - Nelly.com
Skirt - The JetSet
Belt - It Girls
Bag - Chanel Tribute
Shoes - Pals
Sunglasses - Bonjour Bizou

Judith_25
Dress - Nelly.com
Jacket - PPQ of Mayfair
Belt - Archive
Bag - Mawi
Shoes - Nelly.com
Earrings - Tingeling
Bracelet - ProMicrophone

No comments:

Post a Comment