11.09.2014

Street Style


I remember when the collection of Jean Paul Gaultier came to stardoll. By then, as I've mentioned before in some post, I only had enough stardollars to get one piece of the collection, and this vest was too extravagant for an investment. I thought I wouldn't be using it too much, so I didn't fix my eyes on it. 

Then, a collection from Callie's Picks arrived with that vest. Silly me, I remember not liking it enough when the tribute collection came up, so I didn't even thought about buying it. What was my delight when after I saw the Moschino Barbie collection that I love so much, one day I saw this vest and it was so similar to this outfit... that I fell in love with it! 

Photo from Style.com

So, I began searching for it at a good prize, and yesterday I finally made it! For 14sd I found it in a girl's bazaar. Imagine my excitement!! I wanted to apport my touch to the outfit, so I made it a little more rocker and combined it with black. I tried a lot of combinations, and some of them I liked it a lot, but this one was one of my favorites. I hope I can do another outfit with this vest soon. :) 

Top - No brand (Free)
Skirt - Front Row
Vest - Callie's Picks (originally from Jean Paul Gaultier)
Bag - Chanel Tribute
Shoes - Special Offer 
Bracelets - Wild Candy, Mortal Kiss
Hat - Bratz
Sunglasses - FB (Free)


No comments:

Post a Comment