9.09.2014

Sisters' Style: MSW Tee


As you can see, we both have combined that tee in two different ways. While Judith opted for a more classic style I went for casual. Both of us have added elegancy to the outfit with different accessories, and Judith gave it a sporty touch with the leather cap. I personally love both looks.

In my outfit the first thing I paired the tee with were the ripped jeans. I love how they matched with that "I'm too cool for school" attitude. But I didn't want to look like a high school girl, so I decided to put some smart accessories, like the black pointy heels and this fancy Dior bag. The last touch was adding the sweater tied to the hips that we've seen so much outside the runways. I had to use the jacket as the sweater is theoretically for shoulders, not hips. 

I'm amazed at how Judith has turned this t-shirt into such an elegant outfit, really. She has gone for the monochromatic look, and has used grey for the pants and even that blue belt to match the MSW letters. Maybe, that's the trick, or maybe that the Giambattista Valli pants can turn anything elegant... Who knows? The thing is that with black and simple accessories she nailed it! 


Mirdith:
Tee - MSW 14
Jeans - It Girls
Heels - Pals
Bag - Dior
Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Sweater - Mr.

Judith_25:
Tee - MSW 14
Pants - G. Valli
Sandals - Bonjour Bizou
Bag - Callie's Picks
Cap - Original Future
Belt - RIO


No comments:

Post a Comment